Covid-19 or Coronavirus Virtual Counseling
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Dr. Ceruto is conducting online therapy sessions with clients. An online therapy session (also known as telehealth therapy and video therapy) is similar to an office visit, only instead of traveling to see Dr. Ceruto you video conference with her from your home.
Whether you are dealing with feelings of stress, anxiety, depression, or other mental health issues related to or unrelated to the coronavirus, we can help. Our online counseling service allows you to get the help you need without endangering your health.
Is virtual counseling private?
Yes, Dr. Ceruto uses a secure platform to conduct video sessions.
Additionally, in many respects, online therapy is more private than in-office therapy, since you do it in the privacy of your own home.
Is virtual counseling effective?
Yes, virtual counseling is an ideal solution during this time of social isolation, stay at home requirements and business closures. Online therapy, also known as teletherapy, e-counseling, and online counseling, has many benefits and has experienced ongoing growth in popularity over recent years.
The work Dr. Ceruto does with clients during online sessions is identical to the work done when in office. You get the same in-person experience by using a secure video connection.
Dr.Ceruto has many clients that conduct regular online video sessions from all over the world.
How can virtual counseling help me?
- Improve your baseline mood & mental energy
- Gain clarity & boost performance
- Change frequent negative thoughts to positive productive ones
- Relieve stress or anxiety
- Become more resilient and confident
- Learn new skills, habits, and concepts
- Improve communication skills
- Obtain work/life balance
- Successfully navigate a life, career or business transition
- Create a professional and personal growth plan
- Identify, clarify and create a vision for the life you desire
- Establish accountability to increase productivity
What can I expect from virtual counseling?
Dr. Ceruto works in a very structured format with you to create a custom action plan.
First, you will define your vision:
- What is it that truly drives you?
- What’s at the basis of your goals?
You will then identify barriers and limiting beliefs that have been holding you back.
- What negative things have you been telling yourself?
- How have these patterns gotten in your way and how can you move past them?
Finally, Dr. Ceruto will help you will set challenging, but achievable, goals. She will ensure that you are not settling for limited goals or being too negative as you assess your position by helping you calibrate your long and short-term goals against your core values.
What is the most effective type of online therapy?
Utilizing the latest findings in Cognitive and Behavioral Neuroscience, MindLAB Life Coaching has developed a state-of-the-art program that serves as an alternative to traditional virtual counseling programs that are antiquated and DO NOT WORK.
This non-invasive treatment involves using your brain’s natural ability to change, neuroplasticity, its own neural connectivity, and its inherent ability to generate new, much healthier connections.
At MindLAB Life Coaching we use the latest and most innovative techniques to teach you how to regulate your brain to “normal” patterns all on your own. It’s almost like a workout for your brain by training your brain to be stronger and healthier.